We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rooms in assisi ash wednesday 2009

Which Assisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Attleboro, ma
reviews: 15
rooms in assisi ash wednesday 2009

I am having trouble getting a single room during this time...alot of them are already full. Any ideas?

God's 1/2 acre
1. Re: rooms in assisi ash wednesday 2009

Give us a bit more info.

How long are you planning to stay in Assisi?

Does this room have to be in the upper town?

Are you looking for any single room...a hotel ... something in a religious house?

What is your price range?

Any mobility issues?

Martha

Attleboro, ma
reviews: 15
2. Re: rooms in assisi ash wednesday 2009

I would like a place in town, as I will not have a car. A religious house would be fine. I want to stay for two nights. My budget is 55 euros or lower.

thanks!!!!!!!!!

Montreal
3. Re: rooms in assisi ash wednesday 2009

Have you tried to find a room in a religious house in Assisi through

www.monasterystays.com/index.php…

Italy/Alaska
reviews: 32
4. Re: rooms in assisi ash wednesday 2009

Hotel San Rufino is in a good location and is usually priced around your budget.

You might be having difficulty booking rooms so far in advance...getting that they are all booked...as many of the hotel websites would not quote a year in advance.

NJ
reviews: 16
5. Re: rooms in assisi ash wednesday 2009

Just stayed at the Windsor Savoia with Globus tour...it is right outside of the city gates, and we were quite pleased with its location and our room. They have a nice little coffee shop/bar that was open until midnight (we were there on Wednesday night). Our only complaint was the waiter in the restaurant... was not pleasant...almost downright nasty...however, at an average price of $217, it is over your E55 budget.

6. Re: rooms in assisi ash wednesday 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 pm, September 27, 2009