We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying SENA bus tickets online (Rome to Siena)

Which Siena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
reviews: 2
Buying SENA bus tickets online (Rome to Siena)

Trying to buy online, bus tickets from Rome to Siena, unsuccessfully. I know my bank is not denying the VISA charge, yet the portal errors out. Talked to Rome Customer service, without luck.

What am I missing ?

Frustrated planner in Colorado

N California
reviews: 41
1. Re: Buying SENA bus tickets online (Rome to Siena)

You shouldn't need to buy them ahead unless it is a peak travel day. I know it's nice to have everything nailed down ahead of time, but there are several buses per day, and they aren't normally sold out.

Denver, Colorado
2. Re: Buying SENA bus tickets online (Rome to Siena)

If you buy them in advance it's 5Euro/ticket, else it is 23Euro. Per the SENA website

Providence, Rhode...
reviews: 29
3. Re: Buying SENA bus tickets online (Rome to Siena)

Anyone know exact email address for Sena bus tickets to purchase?

London, United...
4. Re: Buying SENA bus tickets online (Rome to Siena)

Try here: http://www.sena.it/Home/78-1-en.html

Edited: 9:32 am, December 29, 2012
Texas
5. Re: Buying SENA bus tickets online (Rome to Siena)

I'm having the same exact problem. I was on the phone with my VISA provider at the time that I attempted purchase. They said they approved the charge but yet the last screen on the SENA website tells me "Dear customer,

The Bank refused to finish the operation, and didn't make payment using your

Credit Card; please get in touch with your Bank, or the issuing Company ,

for further information"

I've tried over two days unsuccessfully. I too am attempting to take advantage of buying the 5euro tickets in advance.

I'd be interested to hear of anyone having success.

Seattle
reviews: 45
6. Re: Buying SENA bus tickets online (Rome to Siena)

I just had the same problem, with the same response. I tried two different cards.

Venice Florida
7. Re: Buying SENA bus tickets online (Rome to Siena)

Perhaps your consierge can get the tickets for you or the host at the hotel where you may be staying. Often they are quite helpful. Then you can reimburse when you arrive.

Seattle
8. Re: Buying SENA bus tickets online (Rome to Siena)

I gave up trying to buy tickets online. I did hold a reservation and printed out the form to take to ticket seller when we get to Siena. At least we have a reservation, so that will ease our minds a bit. We are traveling on April 25 which is a national holiday.

Texas
9. Re: Buying SENA bus tickets online (Rome to Siena)

Glad you had some success. Tell us, how were you able to hold a reservation?

Seattle
10. Re: Buying SENA bus tickets online (Rome to Siena)

Put in all your information. Name, address type of ticket etc. Then go on to payment option. Two choices will come up. The first choice is to reserve space and pay when you get to your destination in Italy. The second choice asks for credit card info. Choose the first option and then you can print out the form to take with you. It is called SISAL. Hope this works for you.