We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking/transport for wedding guests in Siena

Which Siena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 8
Parking/transport for wedding guests in Siena

Hello!

I am getting married in the town hall in Siena next August and then having our weddding reception at a rented villa in Castellina.

I am a little concerned about parking for my guests in Siena.

Does anyone have any suggestions? E.g. good car parks or coach/bus hire companies to 'ferry' my guests.( I have found a few companies by google search but if anyone has personal experiences that would be great!)

Thank you in advance

Jenny

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Siena, Montalcino
reviews: 25
1. Re: Parking/transport for wedding guests in Siena

Jenny,

This may help sienaparcheggi.com/sienaparcheggi/index.jsp

Montepulciano, Italy
reviews: 1
2. Re: Parking/transport for wedding guests in Siena

Parking Il Campo is probably the nearest public car park to the Palazzo Pubblico. It's about a 5- 8 mins walk but it's down a steepish hill and then up a slight incline so not good for female guests in heels.

London
reviews: 8
3. Re: Parking/transport for wedding guests in Siena

oooh the heels may be a problem!!ha ha plus an elderly Grandma might struggle! Thank you for the help :)

Montepulciano, Italy
reviews: 1
4. Re: Parking/transport for wedding guests in Siena

I spotted a British wedding party in Cortona a few weeks ago and two things they were seriously struggling with were 1. the ladies' heels on the hills and 2. the heat. Come prepared.

5. Re: Parking/transport for wedding guests in Siena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 05, 2013