We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desperately looking for room for 2 in Siena for 23 May

Which Siena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Clara...
reviews: 3
Desperately looking for room for 2 in Siena for 23 May

We *just* started looking into making reservations for a room (around 70-80 euro) in Siena for the night we'll be there (May 23). I had no idea it would be this hard! I actually thought we could just show up in the city and find something without difficulty... but after doing some reading online, seems like it's best to make a reservation.

Anyone know of a clean, inexpensive room that could still be available at this time? I'd greatly appreciate the input. :)

New Jersey
reviews: 6
1. Re: Desperately looking for room for 2 in Siena for 23 May

I would try venere.com You can put in the dates etc. and see what is available and for how much. I also have a discount code somewhere, so if you go this route I'll find it for you.

Los Angeles, CA
2. Re: Desperately looking for room for 2 in Siena for 23 May

I don't know about 70-80 euro but I like the Hotel Chiusarelli. The location can't be beat, the rooms are clean, and they have a very good restaurant -- better than some of the "touted" restaurants in Siena (and rates include breakfast and dinner). http://www.chiusarelli.com/english/index.php

Santa Clara...
3. Re: Desperately looking for room for 2 in Siena for 23 May

Awww... I tried chiusarelli a couple days ago, and they were already booked. :(

Mount Pleasant...
reviews: 15
4. Re: Desperately looking for room for 2 in Siena for 23 May

Have you tried San Francesco B&B?

If you can't find anything in the center of Siena, I'd like to suggest a place just down the hill. It's the Hotel San Marco. I stayed there last year when everything was booked (at least seemed so) and wrote a review when I came back. There is a shuttle bus, basically across the street that brings you into town for one euro.

Very clean and quiet and the largest offerings for breakfast I have seen in Italy. It's just not in the middle of town, that's all.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 4
5. Re: Desperately looking for room for 2 in Siena for 23 May

bittersweetie, i was in the same boat as you, looked everywhere for a room for 5/6 may. in the end i found a bestwestern 1 mile out of town, not the best for distance but the price was good (for italy) 88 euros.

if you're still stuck, let me know.

New York
reviews: 4
6. Re: Desperately looking for room for 2 in Siena for 23 May

Try "Hotel Villa Piccola Siena", not in town but close to the train station and a bus will take you into the city from the hotel. If you go, tell them Linda sent you. I've stayed there the past two summers and found it to be vey comfortable and a great breakfast is included.

Also in the heart of Siena is the "Tre Donzelle" It is a pensione, very affordable,clean and roll out of bed and into the Piazza del Campo.