We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourguide for Siena and San Gimagnano

Which Siena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Venice, Italy
Tourguide for Siena and San Gimagnano

Can someone suggest an inexpensive tour guide for this region of Italy..

Castellina in...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Tourguide for Siena and San Gimagnano

You'll probably find that the licensed guides all have similar prices and that they are not inexpensive.

new york
reviews: 111
2. Re: Tourguide for Siena and San Gimagnano

if you are leaving from florence i suggest "the best of tuscany tour" by walkabout florence. they visit siena, san gimignano, authentic chianti winery for lunch and end the day in pisa

Milan, Italy
3. Re: Tourguide for Siena and San Gimagnano

Hello, I am looking for the same thing for mid-April. Any more suggestions. So far 'the best of tuscany tour' does look like my best choice if i want to do a tour. I will be travelling with 2 other friends for a long weekend. Are there any suggestions for going it alone?

new york
reviews: 111
4. Re: Tourguide for Siena and San Gimagnano

Hi erileydallas, the tour is very friendly and so are the tour guides. you do not have to worry if you are going alone because you will most definitely meet people there. all the age groups were represented on my tour, younger couples, friends, older couples, and so forth. the luncheon that you will have at the chianti vineyard will be shared with your tour group (the table seating) so you will most definitely make some new friends. not to worry because mid april should be peak season when they have a few buses each day! enjoy!

5. Re: Tourguide for Siena and San Gimagnano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, June 19, 2013