We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San gimignano weddings

Which San Gimignano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North west of...
reviews: 11
San gimignano weddings

Hi has anyone married in san gimignano? We have just visited and are considering our wedding there next year? However wondering how easy this would be as some guests will only be able to stay a few days?

Stevenage Herts
1. Re: San gimignano weddings

Hi

I got married in San Gimignano in July this year with the help of a wedding planner through italyweddings. We had a fantastic time I highly recommend it the whole day was beyond our wildest dreams.

We stayed at a superb hotel just outside the town which accommodated the different accommodation requirements.

If I can help anymore please feel free to email me at delladobbs@yahoo.co.uk

When telling my husband about this email his first reaction was he wished he could do it all again - praise indeed I think!!

Good Luck

Della

2. Re: San gimignano weddings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, August 25, 2009