We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tuscanynow.com

Which San Gimignano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
reviews: 2
tuscanynow.com

Has anyone ever used the above company - we have found a lovely villa at Alberi nr San Gamignano called Fonte Delle Fate - any advice would be welcome as I have never booked a villa abroad.

Many thanks

California, U.S.A.
reviews: 21
1. Re: tuscanynow.com

We are booking a villa in Tuscany today, the first time with tuscanynow, and our vacation plans are in October 2008, and so I am sorry we can't be of any assistance.

I did speak with their representative in London and they were very helpful and professional, so we are very optomistic that everything will go through smoothly and the villa will be as good as it looks.

2. Re: tuscanynow.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 13, 2009