We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

poggibonsi station parking

Which San Gimignano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
reviews: 8
poggibonsi station parking

Hi

while staying in san gimignano I intend to make day trips to Siena and Florence by driving to Poggibonsi and taking the train from there. Can anyone tell me is it easy to find the train station in Poggibonsi and is there parking at the station where I can leave the car for the day . I may use Certaldo for the trip to Florence -- would this be a good idea or not ? Any suggestions would be appreciated ,

thanks PL

New York City, New...
reviews: 1
1. Re: poggibonsi station parking

If you want some unsolicited advice why not drive up to Florence. You can park up in the Piazza Michelangelo all day.

As for Siena it is a 20 minute drive. You renting a car why not use it.

If you just don't want the hassle the SITA bus is much quicker and direct to Siena and Florence from San Gimignano.

2. Re: poggibonsi station parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:25 am, September 01, 2009