We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pisa in November

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
pembroke dock
reviews: 1
Pisa in November

Hi everyone. I'm trying to plan a nice romantic 4-7 day holiday for me and my girlfriend in late November this year. I am thinking of Pisa as we are both food and architecture lovers. Could anyone give me some advice on where to stay, what clothes to wear, and where to eat ? I would like accommodation that has an Italian feel about i,t so not an International chain. I would ideally like a B&B as I always like to try the local restaurants.

Thanks for reading :-)

5 replies to this topic
Savannah, GA
reviews: 12
1. Re: Pisa in November

Fly to Pisa then bus/train to Lucca. Reserve Hotel Piccolo Puccini (breakfast extra but inexpensive). Rains a lot and temperature is all over the place. Layered clothing is good.

pembroke dock
2. Re: Pisa in November

Thank you very much for your reply :-)

Boston...
3. Re: Pisa in November

It does rain more in November on average, but there can be excellent weather as well - as in 2012. Here's a local blogger who has useful articles on the area, including this one on things to see without a car: athomeintuscany.org/2012/…

4. Re: Pisa in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, August 07, 2013

Upper Maremma...
Destination Expert
for Pisa
reviews: 22
5. Re: Pisa in November

In terms of accommodation Pisa has all sorts of places, hotels, vacation rentals etc. Just browse the reviews on TripAdvisor or take a look at FlipKey if you are looking for an apartment.

In terms of restaurants, the only thing to remember isthat the closer to the tower the more touristy and expensive restaurants will be.

My favourite in the city are La Pergoletta, Osteria di Culegna and Le Repubbliche Marinare, but Osteria dei Mille, Vineria di Piazza, Modus Bibendi and Osteria dei Santi are also very nice and affordable.

The night life is in the area of Piazza Garibaldi and Piazza delle Vettovaglie, but for your accommodation you might want to choose something not right there because it gets very noisy at night.

November can be rainy but it is hard to say. The city is very nice because it is in full swing, with the University back in session and the students back in town. The second half of the month is all about Christmas already so the city is nicely decorated.

Pisa is an excellent base to visit surrounding cities too with public transportation such as Lucca or Florence. You will love it.

Reply to: Pisa in November
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted