We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent: No printer for Trenitalia Regionale

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 2
Urgent: No printer for Trenitalia Regionale

Hello,

I'm in Florence now, bought an online ticket from Trenitalia, and it's a Regionale one, without a reserved seat. I now need to have it printed but I don't have a printer! The one in the hotel doesn't work. What should I do? And yes, I know only NOW that I shouldn't have bought a Regionale online, but I already made the mistake. I just need to resolve this ASAP as I've got a train to catch tomorrow morning!

Thanks, and appreciate it!

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 3
1. Re: Urgent: No printer for Trenitalia Regionale

It's OK, as long as you have the booking confirmation code - "PNR" - from the email. Tomorrow go to the self-service ticket machine at the station, put in the PNR and you can print out your ticket.

Kuala Lumpur...
2. Re: Urgent: No printer for Trenitalia Regionale

Sorry, but I can't find the PNR code on my email, or the PDF file that was sent. I've read that for Regionale tickets, there's no such PNR? Is that true? And if yes, what can I do?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Rome, Amalfi
reviews: 10
3. Re: Urgent: No printer for Trenitalia Regionale

If you can access your email account through the internet, then you should be able to go to an internet cafe, access your email confirmation and print it but I am guessing it is too late there in Italy now.

Hopefully, it was not too expensive if you cannot retrieve it and are stuck buying a new ticket.

Good luck.

Brussels, Belgium
4. Re: Urgent: No printer for Trenitalia Regionale

If you can't get access to your e-mail from somewhere with a printer - or don't have a stick to copy it from the hotel's computer to take it to a printer - and if noting the ticket reference number (that you can see on this regional ticket http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/884/trenitaliaregionaletick.jpg) doesn't allow the machine at the station/ticket clerk to print another copy, then I'm afraid you won't have any option but to buy another ticket: sorry.

Kuala Lumpur...
5. Re: Urgent: No printer for Trenitalia Regionale

My ticket does say, "Valid for 4 hours from 8:28am". Does that mean I have time to find a printer, and board a train that is 10am, for instance? This bit of information can save my money. I don't mind wasting some time!

Thanks!

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
6. Re: Urgent: No printer for Trenitalia Regionale

<Does that mean I have time to find a printer, and board a train that is 10am, for instance? >

Yes.

You can board any train with a departure time no later than 12.27, but you cannot get off the train and onto another one at any time after that.

Edited: 5:57 am, March 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur...
7. Re: Urgent: No printer for Trenitalia Regionale

I survived today :) The hotel's printer magically work, but I was still an hour late from my scheduled departure, but because of the "Valid for 4 hours", I managed to get on board with no problems.

Thanks all for the comments. Appreciate it!

Brussels, Belgium
8. Re: Urgent: No printer for Trenitalia Regionale

Phew! Well done...

singapore
reviews: 1
9. Re: Urgent: No printer for Trenitalia Regionale

i had bought a trenitalia ticket on line and but not noted the PNR or CRA codes since the screen disappeared before I could do that. On completion of transaction I received a message stating "Purchase completed and ticket details will be sent to my e mail" but nothing has come for the past two days. I have the train number, coach and seat numbers but no other reference. How does one proceed to retrieve the booking ? Anyway to contact Trenitalia by e mail. My e mail vwedsg@gmail.com

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
10. Re: Urgent: No printer for Trenitalia Regionale

The Trenitalia call centre is at + 39 06 6847 5475

It is a very bad idea to put your e-mail address onto a public forum such as TA: it is an invitation to every spammer on the planet. I suggest you delete your post and post again. Click on "Report inappropriate content" and select "Delete my post".