We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight cost from Pisa to Barcelone - 80 Euros per

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
reviews: 27
Flight cost from Pisa to Barcelone - 80 Euros per

Hello,

I want to know which of these deals is better? I am trying to get from Italy to Barcelona ( 1 way)

1. Sat May 18th , 20:20 PM - Vueling Airlines.

Pisa to Barcelona.- 55 Euros per person flight deal. Plus 25 Euros for check in luggage (20 kg)

The total is 80 Euros per person.

2. Sat May 18th, 20:20 PM - Vueling Airlines

Florence to Barcelona - 70 Euros per person flight deal. Plus 17 Euros for 1 check in luggage.

The toal is 87 Euros per person.

Do you think these are good deals? Any suggestions as to which is better place to fly from (Florence or Pisa)? Is there any other means of transportation?

Thanks.

P.S: I have posted the same in Barcelona and Florence forums too. We would like to reach barcelona by May 18th night.

Edited: 6:49 pm, February 12, 2013
Pittsburgh...
reviews: 27
1. Re: Flight cost from Pisa to Barcelone - 80 Euros per

I think I spoke too soon on this flight fare.

The ticket fare itslef is 55 Euros/person. The additional costs include 25 Euros (luggage) + 10 Euros (tax) + 10 Euros (for using credit card. No other pay option was listed). So the total is now 100 Euros per person. Do you still consider it a good deal?

- I checked the train option. But the price is not listed, and it is more than 2 stops (Wasting a lot of time in travel).

Any other suggestions for travel between Pisa to Barcelona (or from Florence to Barcelona) are appreciated.

Thanks.

South Australia
reviews: 12
2. Re: Flight cost from Pisa to Barcelone - 80 Euros per

You can check www.ryanair.com Flying Pisa to Girona

Bus Girona airport to Barcelona www.sagales.com bus fare 16 euro

As with all low cost airlines check for addons, Checkin, luggage etc.

Edited: 7:15 pm, February 14, 2013
3. Re: Flight cost from Pisa to Barcelone - 80 Euros per

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 16, 2014