We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pisa New Year in March

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Africa
reviews: 17
Pisa New Year in March

Hi, can anyone give me some info re the Pisa New Year on 25 March 2013. We were going to spend to nights in Portovenere and drive down to Pisa on 25 March.

I came across some info regarding a seperate new year celebration in Pisa with possible fireworks on the evening of 24 March and some parades on the 25 of March. We are now considering leaving Portovenere on the afternoon of 24 March and drive the +-90km to Pisa and rather sleep there somewhere in order to join in the new year celebration.

I am wondering if it will be nice and worth going down earlier? Has anybody experienced this?

Thanks

1. Re: Pisa New Year in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 07, 2014