We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pisa and Florence

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brownsville, Texas
reviews: 3
Pisa and Florence

I will be arriving in Pisa Airport in June 2013. How many days should I stay in Pisa and how many days do I stay in Florence? I want to see both places.

Or should I stay in Florence and do day trips to Pisa to see the sights. I want to do about 4 days in Italy and then take off to Nice, France.

Which itinerary do you think will be amble time to sight see both places?

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 47
1. Re: Pisa and Florence

stay in Florence and do a day trip to Pisa -- checking in and out of hotels and travel really eat up time for no purpose. Pisa is an easy day trip from Florence and Pisa is considered an airport of Florence -- travel by bus or train from the airport to Florence is quick and simple and cheap. I'd go straight to Florence and plan a trip to Pisa -- of if you are arriving early in Pisa, you could check your bags at the train station and visit the Field of Miracles for a few hours and then just pick up the bags and go on to Florence.

South Australia
reviews: 12
2. Re: Pisa and Florence

Staying in Florence you can visit Pisa and Lucca by train, Pisa in the morning and train Pisa to Lucca in the afternoon, returning to Florence by train from Lucca

www.trenitalia.it/homepage_en.html

Bus Florence to Siena www.busfox.com/timetable

www.discovertuscany.com

Accommodation www.venere.com

Brownsville, Texas
3. Re: Pisa and Florence

Thant you!

Brownsville, Texas
4. Re: Pisa and Florence

Thank you!

South Australia
reviews: 12
5. Re: Pisa and Florence

Vous etes les bienvenus

6. Re: Pisa and Florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, January 06, 2014