We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from Florence airport to Livorno

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leonardo, New Jersey
transportation from Florence airport to Livorno

We will be arriving in Florence and need to get to Livorno for an overnight stay where we will be meeting friends to take a cruise the next day. I know you can take a train from Florence airport to Pisa, but I cannot find information to get to Livorno. A car service or taxi might be too expensive. Any suggestions?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
1. Re: transportation from Florence airport to Livorno

Use www.trenitalia.com/homepage_en.html to look for trains from Florence to Livorno. There are quite frequent trains, with no changes needed. Use a travel date in the next 7 days to see costs.

Leonardo, New Jersey
2. Re: transportation from Florence airport to Livorno

Thank you for the quick reply. I will try the website.

3. Re: transportation from Florence airport to Livorno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:41 am, June 21, 2013