We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bocelli concert Lajatico

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Bocelli concert Lajatico

I have tickets to see Bocelli for the first time this july 12th 2012. Please could you advise me on where to stay and best ways to travel to the theatre. We will probably arrive in Pisa 11th july and depart on the 13th july. I am happy to stay in a b&b or hotel bed and breakfast at a reasonable price with two other adults.

Many thanks Sharon

Wakefield, United...
1. Re: Bocelli concert Lajatico

hi, i am also going and staying in Hotel cecile which is nice but cheap. There is a bus that wil take you to the concert from Pisa.

Glasgow Scotland
reviews: 2
2. Re: Bocelli concert Lajatico

Hi Kity

I saw that buses are leaving from Pisa and Florence specifically for the concert, However the price for this is 60 Euro per person, which seems exorbitant given the distance..

Is there local transport that will run to Lajatico, and more importantly

bring us back after the event ?

I will be staying in Florence.

Regards

3. Re: Bocelli concert Lajatico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, November 08, 2012
4. Re: Bocelli concert Lajatico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 15, 2013