We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leather shop inside the walls

Which Lucca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alexandria, VA USA
reviews: 64
Leather shop inside the walls

When I was in Lucca three years ago, I discovered a fabulous leather shop where the craftsman was making handbags, wallets, etc. I bought a beautiful handbag there, but can not remember the name. It was about a 5 minute walk from the Hotel Illaria, and it was the only shop I found where the work was done on the premises.

I would love to go there again this summer. Does anyone know of this shop?

Grazie!

Surrey, United...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Leather shop inside the walls

Hi,

I think it possibly could be Legatoria D' Arte. Head down Via del Fosso towards Piazza San Francesco and it's located opposite the Lucca Center of Contemporary Art on Via della Fratta.

mesh

United States
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Lucca
reviews: 13
2. Re: Leather shop inside the walls

There is a small "one man" shop on Via Della Fratta just past Restaurant Ammodonostra and the lavanderia.

TAB

Alexandria, VA USA
reviews: 64
3. Re: Leather shop inside the walls

That is the one! Mille Grazie!

4. Re: Leather shop inside the walls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lucca