We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Understanding the Florence bus schedule

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 2
Understanding the Florence bus schedule

I'm interested in visiting Greve in Chianti by bus from Florence, but am having some serious difficulties understanding the bus schedule. Ideally, I would like to make it a day trip, leaving Florence in the morning and returning later that night. I'm not sure if this would be enough time, but if necessary, we could stay in Greve overnight and return the next morning. The day of the visit and the potential overnight stay would be on a Tuesday.

Any insight into understanding the schedule is appreciated. You can find the link to the schedule below:

sitabus.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Gaiole…

New York City, New...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Understanding the Florence bus schedule

the outbound schedule (pages 15-16 and those following) shows buses at 7, 8, 830, 930... on weekdays, and the first pages of the schedule show returns with similar frequencies departing up until 2020 in the evening. the typical transit time seems to be 55 minutes. If you have a more specific question, ask it and I am sure it can be answered.

Edited: 2:10 am, May 04, 2013
Texas
reviews: 2
2. Re: Understanding the Florence bus schedule

Ah, thank you! I was having difficulty understanding which timetable was for arrivals and departures, but I see now. Thank you so much for your help! I really do appreciate it! (:

3. Re: Understanding the Florence bus schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 08, 2014