We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get to pisa from florence

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
how to get to pisa from florence

I just a arrived in Florence by train yesterday from Venice tomorrow I want to take a train to Pisa and see the leaning tower where do I get the train is it at the same train station that I arrived in or some where else. I'm at the Emma hotel please give me direction. Thanks!

Florence Italy
reviews: 2
1. Re: how to get to pisa from florence

Hello, Kadshah - we don't know which train station you arrived at, but you can take the train from Florence to Pisa either from Firenze Santa Maria Novella or Firenze Rifredi.

Trains run frequently. If you want to check out times, go to www.trenitalia.com.

New York City, New...
2. Re: how to get to pisa from florence

Thanks!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
reviews: 77
3. Re: how to get to pisa from florence

Go to the Tower as early as possible if you haven't booked your climb ticket in advance online.

New York City, New...
4. Re: how to get to pisa from florence

I don't plan to climb just want to see the tower thanks.

5. Re: how to get to pisa from florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 06, 2014