We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nude Food Tour question

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burlingame...
reviews: 7
Nude Food Tour question

What is the appropriate website for booking this tour?

I heard its an enjoyable tour to do in Florence.

Neptune Beach, FL
reviews: 87
1. Re: Nude Food Tour question

The Nude and Food Tour... The nude apparently is the statue of David.

tripadvisor reviews of the tour: tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g187895-d199…

The website: http://florenceforfoodies.com/

I especially like the idea of going around the Mercado Centrale tasting the hams and produce! Wish I had known about it last month!

Enjoy,

Spirit

Edited: 9:17 pm, May 02, 2013
Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
reviews: 48
2. Re: Nude Food Tour question

Thanks for clarifying about the nude part Sprit. Saved us from a rather embarrassing situation ;)

Burlingame...
3. Re: Nude Food Tour question

How come when I type this tour into a Google search engine it brings up a different website?

Neptune Beach, FL
reviews: 87
4. Re: Nude Food Tour question

The tripadvisor web page for user reviews for this tour has a link to the web site (under the address), and that web site is the one I listed above.

Spirit

P.S. Here's an article about Nude and Food. Same company.

http://thedivinedish.com/?p=2797

Edited: 12:55 am, May 03, 2013
Burlingame...
5. Re: Nude Food Tour question

Their booked on dates I will be there. One other reason to plan ahead. I should have booked this months ago.

uk
reviews: 6
6. Re: Nude Food Tour question

Njoytraveling,

All is not lost, I'm sure you can do this yourself at a fraction of the cost . 89euro per person seems like a lot of money to me - and that doesn't include entrance to the Accademia!

Reserve tickets for the Accademia and read up about Michelangelo, the imperfect slab of marble and the statue itself. I always like to do my own research anyway.

You can go round the Mercato Centrale by yourself, believe me, they are used to tourists, it seems to have become very much a tourist attraction. For a more "real" experience go to the Sant'Ambrogio market, there is also a morning market in Piazza Santo Spirito which is full of locals doing their shopping.

Still on the food theme, the food and wine shop Pegna in Via dell Studio - not for from the Duomo - is worth investigating.

Have a great time!

Burlingame...
7. Re: Nude Food Tour question

Great idea as the Nude Food tour is booked so I will take ur advice.

What's best way for reserving Accademia tics?

Edited: 10:36 am, May 04, 2013
uk
reviews: 6
8. Re: Nude Food Tour question

The best way is to phone, there are more slots available :- +39 055 294883, I'm afraid I don't know the international dialling code from the US. I'm sure I don't have to remind you, but remember the time difference when phoning. The operators speak English, so problem there.

9. Re: Nude Food Tour question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 06, 2014