We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

florence to pisa

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 40
florence to pisa

I will be going from florence to Pisa. I am sure I can get the train/bus but not sure what to do with the luggage. Any place it can be stored? I will be going to Rome afterwards. Any suggestions would be helpful

Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 67
1. Re: florence to pisa

You can leave your luggage at the train station in Pisa. Very easy, we did it last year

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 12
2. Re: florence to pisa

Travel by train. There is a staffed luggage storage office at Pisa Centrale station.

Ocean City, MD
reviews: 7
3. Re: florence to pisa

The train from Florence to Pisa is about 1 hr and 8 Euro +/-, there are no reserved seats as its a regional train. You can purchase your tickets at the station, remember to stamp (validate) the ticket in the yellow box before boarding.

www.trenitalia.com for schedules

Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 40
4. Re: florence to pisa

Thanks you so very much !! Thats a tremendous help!

Hong Kong, China
5. Re: florence to pisa

Hi, please advise if there is any train plying from florence central station to Pisa central station on Dec 25? I want to stay at Pisa for a few hours and return to Florence for dinner on Christmas day. Thank you very much! Cheers from Sylvia

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
6. Re: florence to pisa

There will be a reasonable train service between Firenze S. M. Novella and Pisa Centrale on December 25, probably similar to the current Sunday service which you can look at on www.trenitalia.com clicking the UK flag first for English. Times for dates after December 14 are not yet online.

Venice, Italy
Destination Expert
for Venice, Train Travel
7. Re: florence to pisa

Times for dates after December 14 have been uploaded this morning

Hong Kong, China
8. Re: florence to pisa

Thank you v much for your information. ^_^

Hong Kong, China
9. Re: florence to pisa

Does any help? Is there any high speed train from florence to venice AND florence to pisa? Thanks!

Ocean City, MD
reviews: 7
10. Re: florence to pisa

See Post #3 for Florence to Pisa (no fast train). The fast train between Florence & Venice is about 2 hrs.

www.trenitalia.com use the Italian names, i.e. Firenze S. M. Novella & Venezia S. Lucia, Pisa is Pisa Centrale.