We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go to The Mall outlet with a cruise trip

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Go to The Mall outlet with a cruise trip

We are taking Royal Caribbean to go to Livorno in May 2013. The cruise will arrive at 7 and we are planning to take a train from Livorno to Rignano sull'Arno at 8.30am. Do you think we have left enough time to catch the train? Moreover is it worthwhile to go to the outlet on a cruise trip like this? We will need to leave the outlet at around 2.30pm to catch the 3pm train back to Pisa. Many thanks!

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
reviews: 52
1. Re: Go to The Mall outlet with a cruise trip

I definitely would not waste my precious time in Italy going to the outlet. My experience of the place was that most stuff was either still very expensive or outsized or out of date. I went as a group of 5 women, not one of us bought anything. There are plenty more interesting things to do with your time than have a disappointing shopping experience.

London, United...
2. Re: Go to The Mall outlet with a cruise trip

Thanks for your advise! I have just check the timetable of the transports and all of them are just not frequent enough. At the end, we might need to spend few hrs to travel+wait for the transports and stay at the outlet around 2.5 hrs(including lunch) there! it is ridiculous!

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
reviews: 52
3. Re: Go to The Mall outlet with a cruise trip

Take a look at going to Lucca instead. Easy train ride, beautiful little city, great restaurants and some decent shopping!

4. Re: Go to The Mall outlet with a cruise trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, March 11, 2013
5. Re: Go to The Mall outlet with a cruise trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 13, 2014