We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Firenze Card

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, Minnesota
Firenze Card

I just need clarification about purchasing a Firenze card. Are non-EU residents allowed to purchase and use these cards? Thank you.

Florence, Italy
1. Re: Firenze Card

Yes indeed!

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 75
2. Re: Firenze Card

Absolutely. We're from the US and we used the thing from the minute we bought it practically to the last minute before it expired. If you want to see a lot of the museums and churches, it was a big help.

San Diego...
reviews: 24
3. Re: Firenze Card

I purchased one across the street from the Santa Novella train station . They cost 50 euros.They are certainly worth the money and the booklet also tells you what bus or tram to use for each attraction. I hope that you get this message...since some of my postings have been mysteriously dropping off ...maybe my color?

Edited: 4:02 pm, March 11, 2013
4. Re: Firenze Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 13, 2014