We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amici degli Uffizi

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
reviews: 2
Amici degli Uffizi

Has anyone had a problem with this pass in Florence?

Bedford, United...
reviews: 41
1. Re: Amici degli Uffizi

What do you mean by problems? Please clarify

Portland, Oregon
2. Re: Amici degli Uffizi

Any delay in entering the different museums?

Bedford, United...
3. Re: Amici degli Uffizi

No. You might have to wait a few minutes at the Accademia and Uffizi, but I have never heard of any serious delays.

Boston
reviews: 1
4. Re: Amici degli Uffizi

My husband and I just purchased the membership pass since we are in Florence for a month and wanted to visit many places in the city over several days. There was a lovely woman who explained the whole process and all the places you are entitled to visit multiple times throughout the year. We are thinking it's a better option for folks who are here for a while.

Bedford, United...
5. Re: Amici degli Uffizi

A whole month! I hate you!! :)

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 48
6. Re: Amici degli Uffizi

when I used mine in a fairly busy period in September I remember walking into the Academia while a line to buy tickets stretched for blocks and the reservation line itself was a couple of blocks long. The people in the reservation line said 'we have reservations, you can't go in, you have to get in line' I motioned a guard over between the lines, he lifted the rope and in we went.

At the Uffizi, there is a separate door for these passes and you go immediately in to the desk where they give you an entry ticket and in you go.

They really are great passes. The Firenze pass includes more but the ridiculous price and the 3 day limit makes it less desirable except for someone on a very short trip to Florence.

Florence, Italy
7. Re: Amici degli Uffizi

No problems at all with the Amici degli Uffizi. At the very worst, you might encounter a few minutes's back-up at security. With the AdU card, you can pretty much come and go as you please!

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 3
8. Re: Amici degli Uffizi

Why the question? What potential problems have you heard of? I don't know why anyone would imagine any problems unless they already had experience of things going wrong with some other pass, or else heard of some specific issue with the one they were asking about.

Portland, Oregon
9. Re: Amici degli Uffizi

Thanks to everyone for your replies. Going to buy the card as it seems like the best way to get into many museums more than one time.

10. Re: Amici degli Uffizi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 10, 2014