We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antica Trattoria "da Tito"

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Antica Trattoria "da Tito"

Does anyone know the price of steaks at this restaurant?

Bedford, United...
reviews: 41
1. Re: Antica Trattoria "da Tito"

The restaurant generally has very good reviews but all I can find is that prices are 'very reasonable' and 'good value', so I don't think you need to worry about breaking the bank. There are no prices on their website.

As I am sure you are aware, bistecca alla Fiorentina is served very rare and there are notices at da Tito saying that they do not serve well-done steak. So, if this is not to your taste, you must go somewhere else.

uk
reviews: 6
2. Re: Antica Trattoria "da Tito"

I *think* the Florentine steak is sold by weight, but I don't eat meat, myself, so I can't be certain.

Castellina in...
reviews: 8
3. Re: Antica Trattoria "da Tito"

Bistecca alla fiorentina is sold "per etto" meaning per 100 gm - keep that in mind when ordering. And feel free to ask to see the uncooked meat to decide whether you like the look of it and the quantity. If has to served rare because if it's real chianina it would be very tough if cooked well done. www.chianti.info/bisteccaallafiorentina.htm

Firenze
reviews: 26
4. Re: Antica Trattoria "da Tito"

As stated it is served by wight and generally since it is big ( from 1kilo up) it is generally shared on the table. Don' expect to pay less than 40 euros (it is pretty much a standard)

5. Re: Antica Trattoria "da Tito"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 25, 2014