We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment rental in Florence

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 48
apartment rental in Florence

Three of us are going to Florence this summer. There is a suite listed on Trip Advisor that looks nice and centrally located but no reviews. Any suggestions or insights if we are being foolish to try this route?

South Australia
reviews: 12
1. Re: apartment rental in Florence

Check apartments www.vrbo.com www.venere.com

St Paul, MN
reviews: 6
2. Re: apartment rental in Florence

My own apt experiences have not all been successful. In Italy big cities I don't rent anyplace without a review from that apt or the landlord/agency.

Up to you. Most of the time they turn out OK.

Uk
reviews: 17
3. Re: apartment rental in Florence

I have stayed in appartments from http://www.italyflorence.it/ with no problem, and in fact have a week booked with them in May. They speak English and the prices are good too.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Lucca
reviews: 12
4. Re: apartment rental in Florence

Sleep in Italy is a reputable company which has apartments in Florence.

www.sleepinitaly.com

TAB

London, United...
reviews: 14
5. Re: apartment rental in Florence

You could also look at www.nextaway.com we used them for our rental in rome but they also have rentals in florence and venice.

Reidsville
reviews: 2
6. Re: apartment rental in Florence

VRBO # 252607 I stayed in this apartment in 2010 and will be returning again this March. The owners are wonderful and always answer emails quickly. It is located between the Duomo and the Piazza Signoria on Via del Corso.

7. Re: apartment rental in Florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 25, 2014