We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is La Scala in Florence?

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oxted, United...
reviews: 1
Where is La Scala in Florence?

I've always wanted to go to the opera at La Scala, so next year we've decided to celebrate my 50th by fulfilling this wish. The trouble is I don't think there is one in Florence! Am I right? It's in Milan right?

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 48
11. Re: Where is La Scala in Florence?

the biggest operatic disappointment of my life was the summer we went to all of Maggio Musicale's opera performances. they were definitely not in the same rank as what we routinely hear at the Paris Opera or the Met or on one occasion in Naples and at the Fenice in Venice. I could live with the lame stagings, but the singers were in one case not good and in the others not fabulous. It is better than nothing, but it is not in the same class as La Scala.

12. Re: Where is La Scala in Florence?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 06, 2014