We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single female traveller looking for budget accommodation

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Single female traveller looking for budget accommodation

I'm a single female from Scotland looking forward to spending 4 breaks each year in Florence. I've gazed upon it from afar and am looking for no travel companions

Part of town - not sure but with 4 trips a year, I'll find the one I like!

Like - to relax, feel part of the family, connected - honest, good people

Dislikes - people who pretend to be something they are not!

Budget - I don't have one as not sure what I should budget at

I'm ideally looking for friendly, bed and breakfast accommodation, located within a reasonable distance of both country and city, all reasonably priced.

I've just read the blogs earlier and like the sound of the accomodation mentioned, and would welcome an update on them.

Can you help, please

South Australia
reviews: 12
1. Re: Single female traveller looking for budget accommodation

www.hostelarchirossi.com has good reviews on TA

Other B&B's www.bed-and-breakfast-in-italy.com

www.venere.com

www.discovertuscany.com

uk
reviews: 6
2. Re: Single female traveller looking for budget accommodation

Which accommodation do you like the sound of? If you name them, maybe someone who has had recent experience of them can help.

For a first time visitor, I think it's best to stay not too far from the centre which is quite compact and most things are in easy walking distance. To get into the country, you would have to take either a bus or train, the station is within walking distance of the hotels in or near the historic centre.

Four visits a year - I'm turning bright green!

3. Re: Single female traveller looking for budget accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 30, 2013