We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multi-day parking outside Florence

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tucson, Arizona
reviews: 77
Multi-day parking outside Florence

I''ll be touring the Tuscany countryside on a two week vacation driving a rental. But I want to spend about 3 nights in Florence. I certainly do not want to drive into Florence. So I would need to park my rental car somewhere outside Florence and taxi into town for the three day visit. The question is where? The airport would be my first inclination. Would that work? Any other thoughts?

Florence, Italy
1. Re: Multi-day parking outside Florence

There's long term parking at the airport. It costs €1/hour. …firenze.it/en/…car-park.html

Alternatives closer to the center: public lots at SMN Station, Piazza Della Libertà, Piazza Beccaria, Sant'Ambrogio, Fortezza and others. None of these is inside the ZTL, They cost €2-3/hour. www.firenzeparcheggi.it

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
reviews: 77
2. Re: Multi-day parking outside Florence

There is usually a daily maximum which will work out to be cheaper than the hourly rate listed above. For example, at Piazza della Liberta, the maximum daily charge is capped at 16 Euros.

Make sure you park at a secured garage.

Florence, Italy
3. Re: Multi-day parking outside Florence

I suggest you to park near the Stadium.

It seems quite far but it isn't and a lot of busses passes (17 ie)

4. Re: Multi-day parking outside Florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 29, 2013