We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Pisa/Florence

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bedford, United...
reviews: 37
Weather in Pisa/Florence

Flying into Pisa from London (me) and Paris (Princess). Any weather updates?

UK
1. Re: Weather in Pisa/Florence

You're going to get wet today but I think it looks set fair for a few days from tomorrow (saturday).

UK
2. Re: Weather in Pisa/Florence

I should add it's been trying to snow today with the odd light shower (what we in the UK would call mist, here they call it rain) and will probably be the same for tomorrow morning, then, after asking around, my opinion is it will probably be a little cool - hovering around 0c - and sunny from then on for a few days.

Montepulciano, Italy
reviews: 1
3. Re: Weather in Pisa/Florence

Depends where you are precisely for there are have been some snow flurries on higher ground (above 350m) in southern Tuscany tonight and already some sleet-like showers in the early evening at lower altitudes. Tomorrow's set for a fine, sunny though bitterly cold day. Everyone thinks it's been exceptionally cold of late and very damp. Check out www.meteo.it for that's so reliable. Oh and if you're heading for the coast that's supposedly even worst with torrential rain and very high winds in places. I really feel for people living over there at present for it must be miserable.

Edited: 1:08 pm, December 07, 2012
Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
reviews: 51
4. Re: Weather in Pisa/Florence

Oh have fun you two! I am 'well jel' :)

uk
reviews: 6
5. Re: Weather in Pisa/Florence

Have a great time! I've a few weeks to go yet.

Bedford, United...
6. Re: Weather in Pisa/Florence

Our only concern is really Pisa airport. Keeping fingers crossed that it is snow-free on Wednesday (don't care if we get snowed in in Florence for a week :)

Florence Italy
reviews: 2
7. Re: Weather in Pisa/Florence

Hi, Pericoloso - one of us is quite near Pisa (and its airport) today, and the ground conditions are sunny, windless, and very, very cold. A look at the extended weather forecast suggests that it's supposed to be sunny all week -- including 45°C on Wednesday.

Have a marvelous time. We at Artviva look forward to reading about your escapades.

UK
8. Re: Weather in Pisa/Florence

Artviva, you don't REALLY mean 45c on Wednesday? Surely that should be 4½c?

uk
reviews: 6
9. Re: Weather in Pisa/Florence

It's always a concern when you travel in winter isn't it? A couple of years ago, in December, my son had to cancel his trip to Berlin because of snow at Heathrow - they didn't know their flight was cancelled until they arrived at the airport, so they were all packed and had to return home. He's hoping to go again on the 27th, so we'll just have to hope for the best. I'm hoping to go Florence via Pisa on 31st January - so I'm keeping my fingers crossed both for clement weather and no strikes!

Bedford, United...
10. Re: Weather in Pisa/Florence

I think she probably meant 45°F!