We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight Prices for March 22-31, 2013

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sf
Flight Prices for March 22-31, 2013

Do prices for this time ever get lower than $1200 or should I just book now? This is coming from San Francisco

Edited: 3:09 am, October 23, 2012
South Australia
reviews: 11
1. Re: Flight Prices for March 22-31, 2013

Flight prices are seasonal and subject to demand.

Check www.skyscanner.com www.momondo.com

St Paul, MN
reviews: 6
2. Re: Flight Prices for March 22-31, 2013

Thye can change from day to day if you visit Kayak or Bing and look repeatedly. Espcially in the offseason or the shoulder season. I usually vist in the offseason and book about 2 months before going. One year Air France ran a special and I bought earlier, because for Feb 2009 I got a $600 round trip fare fron Detroit to Florence with all the fees included.

sf
3. Re: Flight Prices for March 22-31, 2013

So I would guess that would mean wait a little...What is the normal range for these flights in the March season? Under 1000? 1200?

Florence
reviews: 36
4. Re: Flight Prices for March 22-31, 2013

lupaling,

The world economy - and the economics of long-haul airline traffic - have changed rather dramatically since 2009. Have you gotten any such deals recently?

Philadelphia...
5. Re: Flight Prices for March 22-31, 2013

dd2003, an off-season flight to Europe now runs about $900-1000 from the east coast of the US, so $1200 seems to me normal for west coast flights. It's impossible to predict if or when prices might dip. (if people knew, airlines would have a hard time selling the higher fares). My two observations is that a) sales don't seem to be as frequent or as deep as in years past and b) if you're looking for a special sale fare for March you may be more likely to see them after the holidays.

It may be worth just paying the $1200 fare, particularly if you need a number of seats together or just want to be able to plan the rest of your trip. If you're wanting to wait for sales, then I'd check AirFareWatchDog's site regularly: http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/blog/ .

Montepulciano, Italy
reviews: 1
6. Re: Flight Prices for March 22-31, 2013

That's the week before Easter so technically a peak period.

I don't know how I did it but at some point on the TA site I must have asked to be kept informed of cheap fares to various destinations, clicked on something and now receive regular updates with links taking me to cut-price websites as and when the good deals appear.

Edited: 8:23 am, October 24, 2012
7. Re: Flight Prices for March 22-31, 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 05, 2013