We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

meeting up with travel companions in Florence airport

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 38
meeting up with travel companions in Florence airport

Hi,

I will be arriving in the Florence airport about 90 minutes ahead of my friends. Where is a good place to sit, wait, maybe have a coffee, where they can easily find me? Thanks!

Bedford, United...
reviews: 41
1. Re: meeting up with travel companions in Florence airport

I don't know the airport myself - always use Pisa - but there are 3 cafés there - just go to the one nearest arrivals. Maybe send them an SMS to say where you are are.

Florence
reviews: 36
2. Re: meeting up with travel companions in Florence airport

If my memory serves, there is only one place where you can sit down and have a coffee at the Florence airport. It's on the first floor (European style) or second floor (American style) of the departure side of the airport (which is really small and rather easy to negotiate).

reviews: 38
3. Re: meeting up with travel companions in Florence airport

thank you both. I am hoping to wait on the arrivals side...I can skip the coffee, but have to sit!

Florence
reviews: 36
4. Re: meeting up with travel companions in Florence airport

I simply do not know of anyplace to sit on the arrivals side. Maybe somebody else does.

5. Re: meeting up with travel companions in Florence airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 27, 2013