We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family hotel in Florence

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 6
Family hotel in Florence

We are going to Italy for a wedding in May next year and hoping to spend a few days in Florence. Can any one recommend a hotel that would be suitable to stay in with a 3 year old and a 6 month year old? A pool would be great to entertain the 3 year old:) Or would it be cheaper and better to rent an apartment/villa for a few days?

Bedford, United...
Destination Expert
for Florence
reviews: 35
1. Re: Family hotel in Florence

There are very few hotels in Florence with a pool and also, May is a bit early for them to be in use.

I think an appartment might suit your needs better (but they wouldn't have pools either!)

Have a look here for hotels in town and in the area with pools

tripadvisor.com.sg/Hotels-g187895-zfa3-Flore…

Edited: 6:38 am, October 13, 2012
Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
reviews: 49
2. Re: Family hotel in Florence

I always take apartments when travelling with my kids. It is much cheaper and it suits a family better. You can prepare food and drinks when it suits them and you have a living room to sit in in the evening when the kids are in bed.

reviews: 2
3. Re: Family hotel in Florence

Thank you both for your reponses. I think an apartment may be the way to go - unless I can persuade my mum that she should spend some quality time with her grandchildren!!

4. Re: Family hotel in Florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 15, 2013