We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone visited the Prada Outlet in Leccio?

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 14
Has anyone visited the Prada Outlet in Leccio?

Hi. I'm going to Florence in Sept and would like to go visit a Prada outlet. SPACE seems a bit difficult to get to, and I just read that there is a Prada outlet in Leccio, near the Mall. Has anyone been to this Prada outlet and would you recommend this over SPACE?

Chicago, Il
reviews: 28
1. Re: Has anyone visited the Prada Outlet in Leccio?

Enter Prada Outlet in the search bar right above your post. There have been other post and helpful info on this. Unless you have a car it will be hard to get to.

Why do you want to go there to shop? To each his or her own but is that the reason to go to Italy?

Let’s see go shopping for Prada when I can find it in my own country or let’s see some great art and wonderful medieval cities? Why spend all that time getting to Italy and then go to Prada. If you are looking for Purses and other leather goods you can find it in Florence. My wife bought 2 purses in Florence that are unique and not many people have that were hand made in Italy and one in SG that are not Prada.

Beijing
reviews: 2
2. Re: Has anyone visited the Prada Outlet in Leccio?

Thanks for the info, is the outlet/mall open on Sunday?

It might be a good idea to take half a day off from seeing museums and arts exhibits to get something for my wife *wink*

Thanks in advance for the help!

Chicago
reviews: 49
3. Re: Has anyone visited the Prada Outlet in Leccio?

I have been to Space and if you like Prada and have time it could be worth the trip. Its an outlet so its hit or miss. You can take the train and the pick up a cab. The store at the Mall is newer and i heard its not as big,

As suggested do a searh you can find out more info about both.

Singapore
4. Re: Has anyone visited the Prada Outlet in Leccio?

I went to the Prada outlet at the mall instead of space as it's much easier to get too. Just take the SITA public bus from the bus station ( next to the Florence train station) - costs 5 euros per person per way, and it takes only 40 mins to reach there so if you don't have much time then this may be an option. Check website of the mall for bus schedule.

However, if you like Prada very much and want to buy a lot of it, then SPACE may be worth going to.

Beijing
reviews: 2
5. Re: Has anyone visited the Prada Outlet in Leccio?

Thanks for the input, they are useful...

I am undecided whether to rush over on Monday morning (catching the first bus out and come back to catch the 3pm train to Milan) or to skip half a day of Florence tour on Sunday to do so.

Will there be a long queue for the SITA bus?

Singapore
6. Re: Has anyone visited the Prada Outlet in Leccio?

Yes there is a queue for the bus. If you can't get on the first bus at 8.50 the next one is at 910 I think. But it's still advisable to plan to get to the queue early. Your schedule on Monday sounds very tight. Better not risk missing your train to milan

Sydney
7. Re: Has anyone visited the Prada Outlet in Leccio?

What sort of products do they provide? I am just interested in the simple prada wallets and hang bags. The signature products. Does the Mall or the Leccio store stock more of the signature products?

8. Re: Has anyone visited the Prada Outlet in Leccio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 29, 2014