We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Back "Wine tour with Rebecca" Just Wonderful

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
reviews: 4
Just Back "Wine tour with Rebecca" Just Wonderful

I just returned from a 14 day trip trhough Italy. Florence was our 3rd stop, and we spent two days with "Rebecca" from "Tuscan Wine Tours" and I can't say enough about her.

www.tuscan-wine-tours.com/wine_tours.htm

She took us to "Dievole" in the Chianti Region. This was the best wine tour, one of us have been to wine tasting before and she said it was the best one she has ever been on. Rebecca spent the day with us, we were 7 ladies. We had the GREAT TIME with Rebecca. Rebecca is so knowledgeable and just a pleasure to be with. We HIGHLY recommend her!

The 2nd day with "Rebecca", she planned our whole day out for us and took us to wonderful towns, and the most wonderful lunch. She took us to the most famous butcher "Dario Cecchini" where we sampled some meats. We went to Olive Oil and Balsamic tasting and of course had to bring some back to the states.

Rebecca, I want to thank you so much for the wonderful two days spent together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nj
11. Re: Just Back "Wine tour with Rebecca" Just Wonderful

We agree with Eric about the no show tour guide. The point of his message was on precious few days on a honeymoon, it's disappointing to have a "no show" tour guide, regardless of what others experienced. I wonder how many of you out there had the same experience. We did.

colorado
reviews: 6
12. Re: Just Back "Wine tour with Rebecca" Just Wonderful

My husband and I also took a wine tour with Rebecca a couple of months ago and had a wonderful time. It was the highlight of our trip to Italy. We would definitely recommend her tour. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. I find it very hard to believe she would not make every attempt to contact you should she not be able to make it. Something must have gone terribly wrong.