We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reserving tickets to Museums etc

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Reserving tickets to Museums etc

I will be in Florence 2 - 5 July. Is it necessary to reserve tickets for any of the 'attractions'. I understand that there can be long queues at some of them.

Thank you

reviews: 29
1. Re: Reserving tickets to Museums etc

As July is the height of the tourist season and it is most probably going to be quite hot and uncomfortable standing in line for a long time - definitely do make reservation to the main places you are planning to visit (Uffizzi and Accademia for sure). You can reserve by phone from the UK: 0039-055-294883)

Enjoy your visit!!

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
reviews: 71
2. Re: Reserving tickets to Museums etc

I HIGHLY recommend this! You can waits of 2-3 hours to get into the Accademia and the Uffizi and it is easy to reserve.

I will be there at the same time. The Last Supper is there for a limited time and you can reserve that as well.

New York
3. Re: Reserving tickets to Museums etc

Does anyone know how to book over the internet. Will be there June 29th and 30th...

Menlo Park...
reviews: 18
4. Re: Reserving tickets to Museums etc

www.florenceart.it

There are a lot of surcharges on this website but it is easy to use.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
reviews: 71
5. Re: Reserving tickets to Museums etc

www.firenze.net.

also, your hotel can do this for you.

Memphis
reviews: 34
6. Re: Reserving tickets to Museums etc

I recommend doing it on the phone. It's very easy and they speak english. Please reserve tickets to the Uffizi and Accademia. And do it now. We went May 23-26. I called one month before to book my reservations. didn't have any problem with accademia but the Uffizi was booked until two hours before my train was scheduled to leave for Venice. I had no choice and booked it then. We were able to see all the pieces that we specifically went to see so we had enough time. I talked to some people who were waiting in line and they had been queing for six hours. You could go to the Bargello, the Duomo and the market in those six hours.

New York
7. Re: Reserving tickets to Museums etc

I just tried to book for the Uffizi today on Florenceart.it and have been unsucessful. Will only be in Florence for June 29th and 30th..what else could i do to get in..

Bristol UK
reviews: 88
8. Re: Reserving tickets to Museums etc

We're going 11/7/05 & I haven't got time before then to ring/EMail round various sources. So I Emailed my hotel 2 days ago & they confirmed back within 24 hrs they'd booked us a prime slot for Uffizi with our requested time.

England
9. Re: Reserving tickets to Museums etc

Yes I have had the same problems. Tried to book for 2 or 3 July the Uffizi. Nothing availabe until mid July. My hotel came back with a tour for those days which I will probably take. I suppose I can always wait in line early morning I am sure they will let people in on the day. Can anyone confirm this.

arizona
10. Re: Reserving tickets to Museums etc

johncharles1212.... I just booked a tour for july 1st on travelocity at ...http://www.travelocity.viator.com/brochure/ed_PRODUCT_results.jsp?CITY=FLORENCE

I tried everywhere else and they were all booked. It is for one hour with guide then I thought we would look around what we didnt see on our own. It was 70 us dollars for the 2 of us