We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotelsclick.com

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, on
reviews: 10
Hotelsclick.com

Hey everybody:

I'm looking into using the hotelsclick.com to book hotels stay in italy

anyone has used that website could tell me if they are ok.

I don't want to go there and no room waiting for me

SYDNEY
1. Re: Hotelsclick.com

Good day!

I have recenly made bookings wih Hotels click and have wondered the same thing! I booked anyway as rates are more than competitive

Wondering if anyone out there has used this service

Any feedback is appreciated as im relatively new to booking accomodation on-line

Thanks!!

Rome
reviews: 11
2. Re: Hotelsclick.com

Hi There,

I've used their website about 3 times over the past year and everything is fine. I think they are even better for Italy because they are an Italian company. They're quite well known over there but not so much in Canada I suppose!

Rates seem to be better than Venere, Expedia et al.

MIN

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 9
3. Re: Hotelsclick.com

Dont know about booking in Italy, but have had a bad experience here in England. I know for a FACT that the hotel I wanted to stay in had plenty of rooms available for when I want to stay, I even spoke to the Manager who told me to email them and say that the rate they quoted was fine by him if I wanted to go ahead and book. But they emailed me twice to say that the hotel is fully booked for then and then offered me another more expensive hotel! Don't bother to use them.

oldham england
reviews: 1
4. Re: Hotelsclick.com

Dis you ever use hotelsclick.com. I have booked ahotl with them for 2 nights in Treviso and not had any confirmation or contact from them The money was taken from my account immediatly. Just wondered how you went on.

Regards

Carmel.

Sweden
5. Re: Hotelsclick.com

I used hotelsclick.com for booking a hotel in Venice last summer and there was no problem. I received a password so I could see my bookings and print out a voucher, also received a confirmation e-mail. Always a bit reluctant to pay in advance but very good deals sometimes.

Istanbul, Turkey
reviews: 16
6. Re: Hotelsclick.com

Hi All,

I have just recetnly book a hotel in London via hotelsclick.com. They charged the amount instantly from my credait card, but I did not get any confirmation from the hotel.

Did you have any problems with hotelsclick by now?

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 78
7. Re: Hotelsclick.com

Avoid Hotelsclick.com

IMPORTANT

At the time of reservation, hotelsclick.com will give you a deadline for cancellation giving an impression that until that time, there wouldn’t be any penalties.

However, when you have paid, you will be informed through a confirmation message that an administration fee of Eur 25 or equivalent will be charged in case of cancellation. Please, observe this information will be provided after your reservation has gone through and you have already paid.

I have no issues if there are cancellation restrictions from the property booked. That’s perfectly fine. The way hotelsclick.com does is unethical, perhaps unlawful and really consumer unfriendly.

No other major booking sites charge you for cancellation or for that matter try to camouflage their fees. Remember, even the surest travel plans can go awry, so better beware of their tricks and think twice before making reservation with them.

None of their contact numbers work either. I have vainly tried several times, without ever getting through … must be an indicator of their seriousness.

I really don’t understand how could tripadvisor has let them in. Such a cheating actor will blemish the good name of tripadvisor as well.

As you can see from my profile and contributions, it takes really a lot before I ever register a complaint.

nyc
8. Re: Hotelsclick.com

why would anyone use this site?

Venere and Booking.com are very good in Europe

and the others like Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, etc are okay

why take such a risk?

your credit card company may help you resolve problems

but that's a major hassle.

9. Re: Hotelsclick.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 19, 2010