We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cortona Cottage for two

Which Cortona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Folsom, California
Cortona Cottage for two

My husband and I are looking to rent a cottage on an agrotourismo in Cortona in early April. We'd like something detached with a kitchen. Any recommendations?

Texas
reviews: 6
11. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

The best rental in Cortona is le Mura etrusche. The views are spectacular and the owners, Patrizia and Lucia are the best in all of Italy. Do not consider any other apartment in Cortona

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 50
12. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

blugit, you can only make a statement like that if you have tried them all. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay but your assertion is hyperbole. Others don't necessarily agree with you, given it is apparently rated 13th of the B&Bs in Cortona.

13. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 28, 2013