We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cortona Cottage for two

Which Cortona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Folsom, California
Cortona Cottage for two

My husband and I are looking to rent a cottage on an agrotourismo in Cortona in early April. We'd like something detached with a kitchen. Any recommendations?

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 69
1. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

I have spent a lot of time IN Cortona (the village itself), but I don't know of any agrotourismo cottages near there. I think you might enjoy being IN the village, and there are lots of apartments for 2 with small kitchens.

Wicklow, Ireland
reviews: 13
2. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

We are staying in Agriturismo Rose Dei Venti in Creti, Foiano della Chiana. It is about 15 mins from Cortona and 5 mins from Foiano. Reviews are very good.

Atlanta, Georgia
3. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

I will be interested in hearing what you think of it and how you enjoy it. Please post a review! And plan plenty of time in Cortona -- it is my favorite spot on earth.

n ireland
reviews: 25
4. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

I am looking to rent a studio/1 bedroom in Cortona in Sept.. You obviously have good local knowledge and I would appreciate any recommendations you can make - we will have a car with us. Many thanks.

Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 9
5. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

We (two couples, 4 people) are also looking to rent an apartment in Cortona for September (but with no car) and would welcome any suggestions.

Atlanta, Georgia
6. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

Check out this link, and look at these apartments, also the B&Bs listed here:

cortonaweb.net/en/…4-apartments-in-town

I have also had good luck using Laura at the Tuscan Magic Travel Agency located in Cortona; her web site lists these apartments: www.tuscanmagic.com/english/marco4.htm. She speaks English.

Or contact Roberto Ghezzi: here is his agency's website: icreacortona.com/affitti_affittituristicieng… He is a native Cortonese, and lives there still; he also speaks English (his wife is American).

You should start making inquiries now, as Cortona apartments can get taken quickly, especially if there is a festival. Good luck! I love staying in the town, and being able to walk everywhere.

n ireland
reviews: 25
7. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

Will check those out. Many thanks for your help.

rimini
reviews: 14
8. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

I know a nice, not expensive cottage, perfect for two people... do you need info or it is too late?

Atlanta, Georgia
9. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

I'm always looking for places like that in Cortona. Is this inside the city walls?

rimini
reviews: 14
10. Re: Cortona Cottage for two

I will send you a private message, with the telephone number and the mail... Ciao!