We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tuscany sightseeing & beachtrip

Which Tuscany hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vienna, Austria
reviews: 23
Tuscany sightseeing & beachtrip

Dear all,

I'm planing with a friend to spent approx. 10 days in italy at the beginning of May.

We have booked already a nice little B&B in Greve in Chianti for about a week to base ourself for your day trips to Florence, Siena, probably Pisa & Lucca, and the Tuscancy countriyside around there.

We will drive our own car - as we will drive down from Vienna, Austria.

We further want to spent a couple of days at a beach - not sure about the beach area close to Pisa or Livorno - someone suggest Lake Garda.

I'm just not sure what to book - we would prefer again a B& B close to the beach, beach should be public were we could rent a beach bed and umbrella.

We would rather not go to the Adria - as we know that side already.

What would you suggest, do you have any recommendations for me?

appreciate your help very much.

thx Silvia

Kelowna, Canada
11. Re: Tuscany sightseeing & beachtrip

Could you please tell me the name of the B&B's you have booked at greve in chianti

Vienna, Austria
reviews: 23
12. Re: Tuscany sightseeing & beachtrip

the b&b in greve is called le lame..you should also find reviews here

Kelowna, Canada
13. Re: Tuscany sightseeing & beachtrip

Thanks.

14. Re: Tuscany sightseeing & beachtrip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 26, 2014