We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking tour of wineries

Which Tuscany hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Walking tour of wineries

Hi there

I am planning a trip to Italy in 2014. Apart from Bianzone in the North (where my great grandfather came from), I do not have any other firm plans for where I want to go. I have been to Italy once before but many years ago. I would like to do a walking tour of a winery region but am on a budget so the guided tours seem to be out of my price range. Is it possible to combine lovely walks in the Tuscany (or any other) region in Italy with wine/olive tastings along the way. Any suggestions are very welcomed. Thanks, Annie

1. Re: Walking tour of wineries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 31, 2014