We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Palermo to San Vito Lo Capo

Which Palermo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver.bc canada
reviews: 3
Bus from Palermo to San Vito Lo Capo

Can someone please tell me if there is a bus( Russo) leaving at 8:30 thursday morning.I think I am reading the schedule wrong.Thanks.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
1. Re: Bus from Palermo to San Vito Lo Capo

No, there is not - Buses depart Palermo's Piazza Marina for San Vito Lo Capo at 6.20, 12.30, 14.00, 14.30,17.15 and 18.15 in summer. Feriale is weekdays including Saturdays. Domencale is Sunday.

That 8.30 bus heads to Balestrate.

Vagabonda

Edited: 4:51 pm, June 13, 2013
Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
2. Re: Bus from Palermo to San Vito Lo Capo

There's also the Corse Supplementari Estive - Extra runs for summer: 8.00, 13.00, 20.00

Always confirm schedules on arrival.

Vagabonda

vancouver.bc canada
reviews: 3
3. Re: Bus from Palermo to San Vito Lo Capo

Thanks.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
4. Re: Bus from Palermo to San Vito Lo Capo

Prego lib23,

Bus schedules are currently updating to summer schedules so check for any changes on arrival.

Vagabonda

5. Re: Bus from Palermo to San Vito Lo Capo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 15, 2014