We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Palermo airport to Centrale Palace Hotel

Which Palermo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anderson, SC
reviews: 11
Transportation from Palermo airport to Centrale Palace Hotel

My wife and I will arrive at the airport in Palermo on October 16, 2013 and will be staying at the Centrale Palace Hotel [which I think is in the downtown area]. I've been told the trip takes between 30-45 minutes by car, and have been quoted $70 USD per person one way, which seems excessive. Can someone please shed some light on the best way to make this one way trip? Thank you all!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
1. Re: Transportation from Palermo airport to Centrale Palace Hotel

Welcome to Sicily sebljo!

That’s robbery!!

Contact Alex at Adriana Viaggi, €38 for up to 4 pax:

http://www.adrianaviaggi.it/

Who quoted that rate?

Vagabonda

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 23
2. Re: Transportation from Palermo airport to Centrale Palace Hotel

HI,

I booked 4 nights at the same hotel too. From the airport the are shuttle buses to the city. I email to the hotel and here is their answer.

in refer your kind e.mail we confirm you that our reception it is open 24H. We take note your late arrival time. The shuttle bus from Airport arrive at the Central Train Station far from us about 800 mt. and you can take a cab, that will find just in front the bus station.

We stay at your full disposal for any further requirement you may need.

Best regards.

Angelo Pitarresi

Room Division Manager

Centrale Palace Hotel

www.angalahotels.it

angelo.pitarresi@angalahotels.it

tel. +39 091 336666

fax +39 091 334881

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
3. Re: Transportation from Palermo airport to Centrale Palace Hotel

Yes, you could take the airport bus to Palermo's train station and then take a taxi to the hotel, but you could also prearrange a transfer directly from the airport to the hotel.

Vagabonda

4. Re: Transportation from Palermo airport to Centrale Palace Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 08, 2014