We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palermo airport to Trapani

Which Palermo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Island of Hawaii...
reviews: 8
Palermo airport to Trapani

"Enter your date of travel on the Interbus site along with Aeroporto Palermo and Trapani - 9.30, 13.30, 15.30, 18.30, 21.30"

Ciao Vagabonda, I copied the above from one of your post, (it's been deleted, because because it's too old).

Is this schedule for the summer?

I've looked at the Interbus web site, and I could only go as far as Feb, and there're only two departures a day from the airport.

Hopefully there'd be more in Sept. Palermo is a convenient airport from Rome. There're almost hourly flights from Alitalia.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
1. Re: Palermo airport to Trapani

Ciao vteotl,

The summer schedules won’t update until spring, but depending on your dates in September, the schedules might revert to winter schedules once again if you’re traveling the end of September.

You could always take Interbus from Trapani to Palermo, and then take the frequent Prestia e Comandè bus service from Palermo to the airport.

http://www.prestiaecomande.it/

Regards,

Vagabonda

Island of Hawaii...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Palermo airport to Trapani

Grazie, as always.

Does the Interbus stop at one of the stops of the Prestia e Comande` in Palermo? If so, which one?

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
3. Re: Palermo airport to Trapani

Prego vteotl,

Yes, Zona Politeama and P.za Cairoli interno Stazione FS and the Via Libertà stops aren't too far from each other as well.

Vagabonda

4. Re: Palermo airport to Trapani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 12, 2014