We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in Palermo now

Which Palermo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wrexham, United...
reviews: 1
weather in Palermo now

Hello, can anyone tell me what the weather is like now, we will be visiting for 3 days on 13th November and i am unsure what clothes would be best suited for our trip. thanks

Edited: 5:27 pm, November 01, 2012
palermo
Destination Expert
for Palermo
reviews: 7
1. Re: weather in Palermo now

Hi. Right now is a bit humid and windy, partly cloudy and quite balmy (20 degrees now). But it's impossible to say what it will be on 13th, too early for a forecast. Now it's a bit warmer than the usual, so half of november could be a bit cooler. Check the forecast 3 days before your departure.

Wrexham, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: weather in Palermo now

HI that sounds much better then here in Wales!! its just 7degress now.. looks like i will have to pack a light coat for the evening.

and mix and match my layers.

do you mind me asking about the AMAT bus to Monreale? i have seen older posts, but nothing more recent. we are planning a morning trip. i can see you get the bus from the piazza indepentant. will this be still running mid novemebr/ thanks .Dawn

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
3. Re: weather in Palermo now

Welcome to Sicily dawn1495!

You'll appreciate dressing in layers with a waterproof outer layer.

AMAT 389 runs between Palermo and Monreale - Beware pickpockets on this line!!!

www.amat.pa.it/index.php…

Best wishes!

Vagabonda

4. Re: weather in Palermo now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 19, 2013