We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safe luggage storage in Catania airport.

Which Catania hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Gatos...
Safe luggage storage in Catania airport.

My flight arrives early at Fonterosso airport, Catania, and my transfer to Taormina isn't until much later in the afternoon, like 5 pm. Is there any luggage storage available at the airport, so that I can go into town for lunch, etc, and then back to the airport later? Thanks!.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
1. Re: Safe luggage storage in Catania airport.

Welcome to Sicily Kenneth A!

Unfortunately there's no left luggage storage at Catania's airport, but there is left luggage storage at Catania's train station. Take the Alibus 457 from the airport to Catania Centrale.

Vagabonda

Los Gatos...
2. Re: Safe luggage storage in Catania airport.

Thank you!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
3. Re: Safe luggage storage in Catania airport.

Prego Kenneth A,

Catania’s deposito bagagli at Catania Centrale can be found near binario (platform) 1.

Vagabonda

4. Re: Safe luggage storage in Catania airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 03, 2014