We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Congratulating Vagabonda on her up 50,000 upcoming posts

Which Sicily hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Congratulating Vagabonda on her up 50,000 upcoming posts

Vagabonda, congratulations on your upcoming 50,000 posts .

north carolina
reviews: 114
1. Re: Congratulating Vagabonda on her up 50,000 upcoming posts

Who's counting?

The volume of her posting is surely impressive, however, it is more important to applaud the quality, the accuracy, the usefulness and the friendly nature of her help.

Brava!

and again, Brava!

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
reviews: 48
2. Re: Congratulating Vagabonda on her up 50,000 upcoming posts

Would really agree there,

Miami Beach, Fl
reviews: 150
3. Re: Congratulating Vagabonda on her up 50,000 upcoming posts

Those numbers reflect Vagabonda's incredible commitment over time helping visitors to Italy. As a recipient of her help, I can gratefully acknowledge that Vagabonda listens to poster's concerns and thoroughly responds with helpful information, sharing resources as well as ideas and creative alternatives. She responds to each of us individually, making recommendations and useful insights. She is a true cultural ambassador! From my perspective, she is a gem. She does all this for us and expects nothing in return. I would personally nominate her for a TripAdvisor award if there is such a thing!

los angeles
reviews: 5
4. Re: Congratulating Vagabonda on her up 50,000 upcoming posts

Here's some agreement from California. Vagabonda is gracious beyond expectation. Thank you for noting this milestone. She should get an award!

San Antonio, Texas
reviews: 18
5. Re: Congratulating Vagabonda on her up 50,000 upcoming posts

I appreciate the help. We have not traveled that much so when we do its a big deal. Thanks so much!

North Port, Florida
reviews: 80
6. Re: Congratulating Vagabonda on her up 50,000 upcoming posts

I just found this site and I completely agree with how wonderful and informative it is. I am planning a trip to Sicily in April and will research all this wonderful information! Congrats Vagabonda!

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 4
7. Re: Congratulating Vagabonda on her up 50,000 upcoming posts

Mille grazie....your info on Sicily is fantastic....so many practical details and hints.

Angie

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 4
8. Re: Congratulating Vagabonda on her up 50,000 upcoming posts

Many thanks for such practical and detailed information and hints. Can't wait to visit Sicily

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
9. Re: Congratulating Vagabonda on her up 50,000 upcoming posts

Many many thanks amo1108!

Buon viaggio!

Vagabonda

10. Re: Congratulating Vagabonda on her up 50,000 upcoming posts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 13, 2014