We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olbia to Cagliari

Which Olbia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Figuers Spain
reviews: 1
Olbia to Cagliari

Which is the best way to travel from Olbia Sardinia to Cagliari port. We need to take ferry to Naples x 4 with lots of luggage & wheel chair. Thanks Janet

Latina, Italy
1. Re: Olbia to Cagliari

Train? Takes about 3 1/2 hours. Not many through trains though. You wouldn't want to have to change. Take a look at Trenitalia website.

Latina, Italy
2. Re: Olbia to Cagliari

On weekdays I see only 2 through trains: 08.09 and 16.00 from Olbia. Fare €16.90. On Sundays only 1 at 07.45.

Olbia
reviews: 27
3. Re: Olbia to Cagliari

Take the train, unless you prefer to fly. Meridiana flies from Olbia to Cagliari.

Figuers Spain
4. Re: Olbia to Cagliari

Thanks, will do.

Figuers Spain
5. Re: Olbia to Cagliari

Leaving Olbia today, will get to station by 3 pm. Do you know if going by bus is reliable, more comfortabl and quicker?

Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
reviews: 23
6. Re: Olbia to Cagliari

There is a Turmo Travel bus from Olbia at 4:45 a.m.

gruppoturmotravel.com/Linea-Cagliari-Olbia.p…

I think that you would much prefer to take the Trenitalia train direct to Cagliari at 16:00 (16.90 Euros second class with non-reclining seats; or 26.60 Euros in first class with reclining seats).

Olbia
reviews: 27
7. Re: Olbia to Cagliari

As far as I know the coach is reliable, probably quicker (no changes) but I doubt it is more comfortable than the train. Whenever possible I avoid taking the coach.

8. Re: Olbia to Cagliari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, December 14, 2013