We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night life in Cagliari

Which Cagliari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
reviews: 20
Night life in Cagliari

Hey .......

I will be in Cagliari over a weekend next month with my wife. Could somebody suggest a good night out for a couple in their 30's who like good food, hip bars and clubs.

Thanks

Duf

Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
reviews: 23
1. Re: Night life in Cagliari

There are lots of people out along the Largo Carlo Felice and Piazza Yenne, where there are restaurants, bars and gelaterie.

Melbourne Australia
reviews: 29
2. Re: Night life in Cagliari

Are there bars/clubs in Cagliari or do people typically drink in resturants?

I am heading to Cagliari in a month with four friends - all in late 20s and would like a night out on the town.

Any advice would be great

Thanks

Melbourne Australia
reviews: 29
3. Re: Night life in Cagliari

Having returned I thought I would provide answers to these questions:

young people tend to hang out at the top of the castle in the middle of town - i cant remember the name as it has been months since my visit but there were lots of people enjoying the views and watching bands play here late into the evening.

4. Re: Night life in Cagliari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:30 am, January 26, 2012