We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help me identify this bar in Alghero

Which Alghero hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
legoland
help me identify this bar in Alghero

I market the spot on the map (bar + outside seating). I am pretty sure marked spot is the bar, but correct me if I am wrong.

imageshack.us/photo/…

alghero
reviews: 1
1. Re: help me identify this bar in Alghero

You are correct. The bar is called Baraonda, it is mostly a wine bar, small and very cosy inside, with some tables outside. It is located in the old town, in Piazza della Misericordia.

legoland
2. Re: help me identify this bar in Alghero

Yes, I was there for a few times, but I was surprised I could not find it neither in restaurants/bars list in trip advisor, nor in any other alghero bar guides. When I was there it was booming so I thought it wasone of the most notable bars in Alghero. Thanks for information.

3. Re: help me identify this bar in Alghero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, October 26, 2012