We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Geticketstore theatre tickets for July 2013

Which Verona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Galway
Geticketstore theatre tickets for July 2013

I have purchased tickets online for a concert in Verona Arena with geticket website and received an email confirming the payment transaction from pagonline@unicredit.eu. There was an order number but I'm concerned as the email had no details regarding the tickets or concert. Just wondering has anyone else booked tickets this way and if the tickets were available for collection at box office before the show.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 17
1. Re: Geticketstore theatre tickets for July 2013

Hi Tom,

we purchased tickets through the geticket website for Aida at the Arena in September and, like you, received a confirmation of the transaction from pagonline.... However, we also received an email from geticket confirming the transaction with our tickets attached to be printed at home. I did register beforehand at www.geticket.it (can't remember if I did this just so that I could get their newsletter) and have just gone to the website and been able to log in and locate the details of my order.

On our email from geticket they gave this as the 'customer care' email address - servizioclienti@geticket.it

Perugia, Italy
reviews: 23
2. Re: Geticketstore theatre tickets for July 2013

I bought a ticket from this website and got an email from them with a pdf confirmation giving details of the ticket, as well as the confirmation of payment from pagaonline. I'd chosen the option to have the ticket dleivered and received it by post a few days later. If you haven't received anything from geticket you should contact customer service at the email mentioned above. They respond very quickly.

Copenhagen, Denmark
reviews: 83
3. Re: Geticketstore theatre tickets for July 2013

Hello

I also got a ticket by mail... The problem is now that I can not go ( problems with my head ) , and I can not sell it back to them. Do any of you know if I can" give or sell "the ticket to another person or do they check the name ogr number from the credit card when entering ?

4. Re: Geticketstore theatre tickets for July 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 21, 2014